How about that – I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Wasn’t familiar with this little online pat on the back, but I’ll take it! With this lovely nomination comes some good pay-it-forward juju, so here it is…the Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
Ruled #1: Provide the link and name of the blogger who nominated you – and thank them: I have been nominated by jabrush (check her blog out here: jabrushblog), who I had the pleasure of meeting through a wordpress daily prompt challenge we both participated in. She covers a lot of cool territory from healthy habits (and a shared passion for yoga) to reflections on faith to re-purposed recipes and more. Thank you jabrush!
Rule #2: Share 7 facts about yourself:
- I have a lot of energy – my grandfather once put a splash of bourbon in my bottle to settle me down.
- I want to age like a French woman – I have a vivid memory observing a 60-something Parisian beauty stride gracefully across a wet, cobblestone paved street in the Marais District in 4″ red patent leather stilettos with the confidence of a tightrope walker.
- My last meal will be a slightly charred, butter-coated Dubliner cheddar cheese sandwich. Make that two sandwiches.
- Big, fat, bright peonies in full bloom make my heart sing.
- I write and practice yoga daily. Sometimes at the same time.
- Rescue dogs have taught me more about patience, unconditional love and presence than just about anyone or anything else.
- I’m still trying to love my soft curvy areas where muscles don’t pop. One day I will. It’s a process…
Rule #3: Nominate any number of fellow bloggers, adding a link to their blog:
Oneika’s Yoga Life – this woman truly lives her yoga. Read and get inspired.
Mark Rodgers Blog – “Irish opinion matters”. Get his take on all things Ireland.
Bali Info Blog – gorgeous photos, posts, and insight into life on Bali.
Sass & Balderdash– flat out hilarious. And honest.
SethSnap – capturing life through a lens so so beautifully. Check it out.
Rule #4: Share these rules with them.
Rule #5: Go and make yourself some coffee and/or write a nice letter to someone: off to Starbucks (yes I do love all the independents around my hood, but nothing compares to a Grande Pike Roast, free wifi, and a house full of fellow key tappers with ear buds writing for school, pleasure, work, or what have you) right now.